- Illinois Senator Roland Burris, who was appointed by scandal embroiled/ousted Governor/hair-o-phile Rod Blagojevich, got all defensive about why he didn’t tell people about how he talked all day like a teenage girl on the phone to Blago’s friends about how much he liked Senatorship and how it wasn’t a lie not to tell them, by omission. He did this because the FBI is about to release tapes of him talking all day to everybody Rod Blagojevich ever met, basically.
- Failed Republican Presidential candidate and all around wife leaving Maverick John McCain shocked the nation when he toed the Republican party line this weekend and said President Barack Obama, a Democrat, has been a huge disappointment so far. As usual, CNN does the legwork for your faithful co-editor.
- Various witnesses remarked with ridiculous surprise at how violent plane crashes are. Then the NTSB used black boxes to back that up.
- Our nations President, who has been black for some time now, took an Illinois lawmaker on a trip to Illinois, because it was on the way, no pressure, and the Illinois lawmaker spilled his guts about the whole deal. This is the second time a honky has burned President Obama after a trip in his pimp ass ride.
- And finally, this is for you dear readers, to enjoy as a Valentine from the staff of Daily Suffering. It requires a great deal of hard liqour to even… Just read it please.
Posted By: Doug L Y